27 April, 2009

bigger. stronger. faster. webbier.

Not unlike a department store's overnight transformation from Halloween to Christmas, the website formerly (and well, currently) known as pinswithfury.com was magically reborn at tea time today.



Lookity Look Look!

This change has been in the making for a while, and the webpage, like much in my life, suffered from extreme overthought. Fortunately, my dearest friend Matthew, the id to my ego, knew what to do. Scale back.



Have you read Matthew's blog yet? You totally should.




I'm really thrilled with the results. While there may be a bit of tinkering to do in the links themselves, it really does represent the image I want to convey. Color obsession isn't just a job for me; it's a way of life. Tell me what you think of the site- I'd love to hear!

1 comment:

♥ Lindsay ♥ said...

OMGoodness Jodi! Your friend Matthew did a fantastic job! I love how organized and easy to navigate it is. Well done!